Friday, March 26, 2010

Our hope: the death and resurrection of Jesus

I have been reading about the horrific crash in Kentucky in which eleven people were killed. Now the news is saying the van belonged to a Mennonite church going to a wedding in Ohio. That is so sad but they are Christians and with the Lord. Praise God for his resurrection. Their Pastor Leroy Kauffman stated to the Associated Press, “"We're experiencing a lot of heartache and a lot of sadness, but with that a hope," Kauffman said. “We know where these people are going, they were all saved Christians and walking with the Lord."

Because this has touched me very much yet reminded me that this coming week is given over to the mourning and yet rejoicing of Jesus' death and resurrection for our sakes I thought I would place a video of music sung by a Mennonite choir.

No comments: