Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our sad day...

May God place mercy and protection around his Church-“Judge strikes down ban on same-sex marriage” (In California)

(08-04) 14:34 PDT SAN FRANCISCO -- A federal judge today struck down Proposition 8, the voter-passed November 2008 initiative that defined marriage as the union of a man and a woman.

“But now I come to you [the Father] and these things I speak in the world so that they [those whom the Father gave to Jesus] may have my joy made full in themselves. I have given them your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world. I do not ask you to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. For their sakes I sanctify myself that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.” (John 17: 13-19)

3 comments:

John McNeese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

"Suffer, the little children."